Pneumatic Rotary Actuators
Actuators are pneumatically operated quarter turn rotary, dual Rack and Pinion Design manufactured under a robust quality assurance system complying with ISO 9001:2008.
These actuators are available in spring return and double acting models with output torque ranging from 3Nm to 4000Nm for 0 – 90˚ and upto 180˚ operating for range of pressure upto 8 bar.
- Compact Design in Hard Anodized Extruded Aluminum and Investment Cast SS Body.
- Namur for Solenoid Valves.
- VDI / VDE 3845 for actuator and auxiliary accessories.
- External Arrangements to adjust the stroke at minimum ±5˚ in both open and close positions.
- Blow – out proof pinion.
- Least pressure operation
- No metal to metal contact
- Quick response.
- Mounting Interface: ISO 5211 for valves and actuator mounting arrangements.